Department: Peoria, IL
Location: Peoria, IL
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k
Employment Type: Full Time
Indicate if this position is Entry-level: No
Job Title: Morning &Noon News Co-Anchor / Reporter
Station Name & Mailing Address: WMBD-TV
3131 N. University Street
Peoria, IL. 61604
Position reports to title: News Director
If interested, mail or email resume to: News Director, 3131 N. University St., Peoria, IL 61604 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work hours schedule: 3:30AM – 12:30pm
Full Time: Yes
Exempt (not eligible for over time): No
Non-exempt (eligible for over time): Yes
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
• Co-anchor our morning/noon newscasts and report daily.
• General assignment reporting
• Produce noon show
• Edit video
Work experience and education required for position:
• Anchor/Reporting Experience required.
• College Degree in Journalism
• Currently or most recently worked in television newsroom as anchor/reporter.
• 2+ years experience
Special Skills Required:
• Must communicate effectively with audience
• Must have solid news judgment
• Must have outstanding live skills.
• Must be able to seek out news stories.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page
Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
Applicant Tracking Software Managed By ExactHire